Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. You can find out more on Google LLC or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Canary is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\88.0.4291.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.14 MB (2241008 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Google Chrome Canary. They take about 9.17 MB (9619872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.14 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (808.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.26 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.38 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1,001.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.63 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 88.0.4291.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by the software company Google LLC. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-13 14:06:16.267