CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Portuguese on ATI's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Arquivos de programas\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Portuguese is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.70 MB (3875328
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0821.2145.36991
of CCC Help Portuguese. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Portuguese with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-15 18:02:53.323