CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemATI
. Additional info about ATI can be found here
. More details about CCC Help Portuguese can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Portuguese is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. The program's main executable file occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Portuguese. They occupy 2.52 MB (2637440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2011.0913.2355.41151
alone. For other CCC Help Portuguese versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Portuguese app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-25 11:03:58.147