This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your PCOpenCloner Inc.
. Further information on OpenCloner Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about on Blue-Cloner Diamond at http://www.opencloner.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner-Diamond directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner-Diamond\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. bdcloner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 87.05 MB (91277480 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Blue-Cloner Diamond. They take about 101.67 MB (106608853
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (267.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (87.05 MB)
- checkcuda.exe (23.16 KB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.72 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (992.66 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
This web page is about Blue-Cloner Diamond version 184.108.40.2063
only. You can find here a few links to other Blue-Cloner Diamond versions:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is a program offered by OpenCloner Inc.. Some people choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Blue-Cloner Diamond from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". If it is installed on your PC the Blue-Cloner Diamond app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Blue-Cloner Diamond, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner-Diamond\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After removing Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Blue-Cloner Diamond which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Blue-Cloner Diamond with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-28 02:58:12.180