This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your systemOpenCloner Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on OpenCloner Inc.. Please open http://www.opencloner.com
if you want to read more on Blue-Cloner Diamond on OpenCloner Inc.'s website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Blue-Cloner Diamond by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Blue-Cloner Diamond's primary file takes around 24.89 MB (26096808 bytes) and is called bdcloner.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Blue-Cloner Diamond. They occupy about 39.29 MB (41199829
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (267.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (24.89 MB)
- checkcuda.exe (23.16 KB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.50 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (992.66 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
The current page applies to Blue-Cloner Diamond version 22.214.171.1248
alone. For other Blue-Cloner Diamond versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is a program offered by OpenCloner Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Blue-Cloner Diamond from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". The Blue-Cloner Diamond app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Blue-Cloner Diamond, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The publisher is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After removing Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Blue-Cloner Diamond which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blue-Cloner Diamond using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-21 17:36:51.103