Blue-Cloner Diamond is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your computerOpenCloner Inc.
. Further information on OpenCloner Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the software Blue-Cloner Diamond can be seen at http://www.opencloner.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. bdcloner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.90 MB (6191328 bytes) on disk.
Blue-Cloner Diamond installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 26.35 MB (27635101
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (267.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (5.90 MB)
- checkcuda.exe (23.16 KB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.83 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- PlayerPlugIn.exe (2.52 MB)
- ruhd.exe (1.55 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (836.16 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1687
of Blue-Cloner Diamond. You can find here a few links to other Blue-Cloner Diamond releases:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is a program marketed by OpenCloner Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Blue-Cloner Diamond with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply click the Search field and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". The Blue-Cloner Diamond app will be found very quickly. When you click Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Blue-Cloner Diamond, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After removing Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Blue-Cloner Diamond that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blue-Cloner Diamond using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-01 22:54:05.060