Blue-Cloner Diamond is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your systemOpenCloner Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on OpenCloner Inc.. More information about Blue-Cloner Diamond can be found at http://www.opencloner.com
. Blue-Cloner Diamond is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Blue-Cloner Diamond is C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins001.exe. bdcloner.exe is the Blue-Cloner Diamond's primary executable file and it occupies circa 87.67 MB (91925672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Blue-Cloner Diamond. They take about 102.29 MB (107257045
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (267.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (87.67 MB)
- checkcuda.exe (23.16 KB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.72 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins001.exe (992.66 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
The current page applies to Blue-Cloner Diamond version 18.104.22.1684
alone. Click on the links below for other Blue-Cloner Diamond versions:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is a program by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Blue-Cloner Diamond with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply click the Search field and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". If it is installed on your PC the Blue-Cloner Diamond application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Blue-Cloner Diamond, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After removing Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Blue-Cloner Diamond which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-04 06:43:01.123