Blue-Cloner Diamond is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your computerOpenCloner Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on OpenCloner Inc.. Please open http://www.opencloner.com
if you want to read more on Blue-Cloner Diamond on OpenCloner Inc.'s website. Blue-Cloner Diamond is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner-Diamond directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner-Diamond\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. bdcloner.exe is the Blue-Cloner Diamond's main executable file and it takes about 22.37 MB (23456768 bytes) on disk.
Blue-Cloner Diamond is composed of the following executables which take 32.95 MB (34548613
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (265.55 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (22.37 MB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (2.21 MB)
- feedback.exe (2.89 MB)
- GACall.exe (35.55 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (992.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2061
of Blue-Cloner Diamond. Click on the links below for other Blue-Cloner Diamond versions:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is an application released by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". If it is installed on your PC the Blue-Cloner Diamond app will be found very quickly. When you select Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Blue-Cloner Diamond, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The publisher is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner-Diamond\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Blue-Cloner Diamond which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Blue-Cloner Diamond using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-03 17:31:27.950