This info is about Blue-Cloner Diamond for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your systemOpenCloner Inc.
. More information on OpenCloner Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the app Blue-Cloner Diamond can be seen at http://www.opencloner.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner-Diamond directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Blue-Cloner Diamond is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner-Diamond\unins000.exe. bdcloner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 86.60 MB (90811616 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Blue-Cloner Diamond. They occupy about 104.24 MB (109308317
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (265.55 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (86.60 MB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.21 MB)
- GACall.exe (35.55 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- PlayerPlugIn.exe (1.95 MB)
- ruhd.exe (1.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (836.16 KB)
This web page is about Blue-Cloner Diamond version 18.104.22.1685
only. You can find below info on other versions of Blue-Cloner Diamond:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is an application by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Blue-Cloner Diamond from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply click the Search field and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". The Blue-Cloner Diamond program will be found automatically. After you click Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Blue-Cloner Diamond, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The software company is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner-Diamond\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Blue-Cloner Diamond that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Blue-Cloner Diamond using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-20 01:54:19.163