This web page is about Blue-Cloner Diamond for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your systemOpenCloner Inc.
. You can read more on OpenCloner Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Blue-Cloner Diamond can be seen at http://www.opencloner.com
. Blue-Cloner Diamond is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Blue-Cloner Diamond's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe. bdcloner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 87.62 MB (91875520 bytes) on disk.
Blue-Cloner Diamond is comprised of the following executables which occupy 102.20 MB (107161853
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (267.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (87.62 MB)
- checkcuda.exe (23.16 KB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.83 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (836.16 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.00.0.831
of Blue-Cloner Diamond. You can find here a few links to other Blue-Cloner Diamond versions:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is an application released by OpenCloner Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply click the Search field and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". If it is installed on your PC the Blue-Cloner Diamond program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Blue-Cloner Diamond, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The software company is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After removing Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Blue-Cloner Diamond which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-14 21:20:22.000