Blue-Cloner Diamond is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your PCOpenCloner Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on OpenCloner Inc.. More details about Blue-Cloner Diamond can be found at http://www.opencloner.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Blue-Cloner Diamond is C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.81 MB (6090944 bytes) on disk and is named bdcloner.exe.
Blue-Cloner Diamond installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 20.54 MB (21537533
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (267.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (5.81 MB)
- checkcuda.exe (23.16 KB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.83 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (992.66 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
The current web page applies to Blue-Cloner Diamond version 22.214.171.1240
alone. You can find below a few links to other Blue-Cloner Diamond versions:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is an application by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". If it exists on your system the Blue-Cloner Diamond program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Blue-Cloner Diamond, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The publisher is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After removing Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Blue-Cloner Diamond which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-28 14:52:59.787