You can find below detailed information on how to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your systemOpenCloner Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on OpenCloner Inc.. Further information about Blue-Cloner Diamond can be found at http://www.opencloner.com
. Usually the Blue-Cloner Diamond application is found in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Blue-Cloner Diamond is C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe. bdcloner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 24.89 MB (26096296 bytes) on disk.
Blue-Cloner Diamond is comprised of the following executables which take 39.27 MB (41175597
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (267.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (24.89 MB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.50 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (992.66 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.115
of Blue-Cloner Diamond. Click on the links below for other Blue-Cloner Diamond versions:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is an application released by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Blue-Cloner Diamond from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply activate the Search field and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". If it is installed on your PC the Blue-Cloner Diamond app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Blue-Cloner Diamond, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After removing Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Blue-Cloner Diamond that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-14 18:33:44.407