You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your computerOpenCloner Inc.
. You can find out more on OpenCloner Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.opencloner.com
to get more info about Blue-Cloner Diamond on OpenCloner Inc.'s website. Usually the Blue-Cloner Diamond program is found in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Blue-Cloner Diamond is C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled bdcloner.exe and it has a size of 24.88 MB (26088616 bytes).
Blue-Cloner Diamond installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 52.64 MB (55199333
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (267.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (24.88 MB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (992.66 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
- BlurayRipper.exe (10.07 MB)
- BurnTool.exe (6.81 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2064
of Blue-Cloner Diamond. Click on the links below for other Blue-Cloner Diamond versions:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is an application by OpenCloner Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Blue-Cloner Diamond from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". If it exists on your system the Blue-Cloner Diamond app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Blue-Cloner Diamond, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Blue-Cloner Diamond which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blue-Cloner Diamond using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-11 16:06:09.627