Blue-Cloner Diamond is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your PCOpenCloner Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on OpenCloner Inc.. More information about the program Blue-Cloner Diamond can be found at http://www.opencloner.com
. Usually the Blue-Cloner Diamond program is installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond is C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins001.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Blue-Cloner Diamond's primary file takes about 5.81 MB (6087864 bytes) and is called bdcloner.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Blue-Cloner Diamond. They take about 37.36 MB (39171709
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (267.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (5.81 MB)
- checkcuda.exe (23.16 KB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.83 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins001.exe (992.66 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
- BlurayRipper.exe (10.01 MB)
- BurnTool.exe (6.81 MB)
This info is about Blue-Cloner Diamond version 18.104.22.1687
only. Click on the links below for other Blue-Cloner Diamond versions:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is an application by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". If it is installed on your PC the Blue-Cloner Diamond app will be found automatically. When you select Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Blue-Cloner Diamond, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The publisher is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After removing Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Blue-Cloner Diamond that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-28 01:06:02.613