This info is about Blue-Cloner Diamond for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your computerOpenCloner Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on OpenCloner Inc.. Click on http://www.opencloner.com
to get more information about Blue-Cloner Diamond on OpenCloner Inc.'s website. Usually the Blue-Cloner Diamond program is found in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Blue-Cloner Diamond's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe. Blue-Cloner Diamond's main file takes around 24.89 MB (26096296 bytes) and is called bdcloner.exe.
Blue-Cloner Diamond is comprised of the following executables which occupy 39.29 MB (41199317
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (267.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (24.89 MB)
- checkcuda.exe (23.16 KB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.50 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (992.66 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
This web page is about Blue-Cloner Diamond version 184.108.40.2067
only. Click on the links below for other Blue-Cloner Diamond versions:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is a program offered by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply click the Search field and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". The Blue-Cloner Diamond application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Blue-Cloner Diamond, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The software company is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Blue-Cloner Diamond which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blue-Cloner Diamond with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-23 22:07:54.820