You can find below details on how to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your PCOpenCloner Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on OpenCloner Inc.. Click on http://www.opencloner.com
to get more details about Blue-Cloner Diamond on OpenCloner Inc.'s website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Blue-Cloner Diamond is C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled bdcloner.exe and occupies 5.81 MB (6089912 bytes).
Blue-Cloner Diamond is composed of the following executables which take 20.43 MB (21421285
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (267.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (5.81 MB)
- checkcuda.exe (23.16 KB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.72 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (992.66 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1996
of Blue-Cloner Diamond. You can find below info on other application versions of Blue-Cloner Diamond:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is an application offered by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Blue-Cloner Diamond from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". The Blue-Cloner Diamond program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Blue-Cloner Diamond, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Blue-Cloner Diamond which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-06 22:06:45.200