This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your PCOpenCloner Inc.
. Further information on OpenCloner Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.opencloner.com
to get more facts about Blue-Cloner Diamond on OpenCloner Inc.'s website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond. bdcloner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 19.69 MB (20648104 bytes) on disk.
Blue-Cloner Diamond installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 34.09 MB (35750613
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (267.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (19.69 MB)
- checkcuda.exe (23.16 KB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.50 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (992.66 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
This data is about Blue-Cloner Diamond version 188.8.131.521
only. For other Blue-Cloner Diamond versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is an application released by OpenCloner Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply activate the Search field and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". The Blue-Cloner Diamond app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Blue-Cloner Diamond, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After removing Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Blue-Cloner Diamond that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-06 06:01:01.317