Blue-Cloner Diamond is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your PCOpenCloner Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on OpenCloner Inc.. More details about the software Blue-Cloner Diamond can be found at http://www.opencloner.com
. Blue-Cloner Diamond is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Blue-Cloner Diamond is C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.90 MB (6190816 bytes) on disk and is titled bdcloner.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Blue-Cloner Diamond. They take 26.35 MB (27634589
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (267.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (5.90 MB)
- checkcuda.exe (23.16 KB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.83 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- PlayerPlugIn.exe (2.52 MB)
- ruhd.exe (1.55 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (836.16 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2064
of Blue-Cloner Diamond. You can find below info on other releases of Blue-Cloner Diamond:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is an application marketed by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". If it is installed on your PC the Blue-Cloner Diamond app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Blue-Cloner Diamond, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The software company is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After removing Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Blue-Cloner Diamond which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 15:37:10.693