This web page is about Blue-Cloner Diamond for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your computerOpenCloner Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on OpenCloner Inc.. More information about the program Blue-Cloner Diamond can be seen at http://www.opencloner.com
. Blue-Cloner Diamond is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Blue-Cloner Diamond is C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins001.exe. bdcloner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 87.67 MB (91925672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Blue-Cloner Diamond. They take about 102.29 MB (107257045
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (267.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (87.67 MB)
- checkcuda.exe (23.16 KB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.72 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins001.exe (992.66 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
The current page applies to Blue-Cloner Diamond version 220.127.116.115
only. For more Blue-Cloner Diamond versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner Diamond
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Blue-Cloner Diamond_is1
Blue-Cloner Diamond is a program offered by OpenCloner Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Blue-Cloner Diamond from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply activate the Search field and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". If it exists on your system the Blue-Cloner Diamond app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Blue-Cloner Diamond, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Blue-Cloner Diamond which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Blue-Cloner Diamond with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-20 12:04:14.140