This info is about Blue-Cloner Diamond for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your systemOpenCloner Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on OpenCloner Inc.. More info about the app Blue-Cloner Diamond can be found at http://www.opencloner.com
. Blue-Cloner Diamond is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Blue-Cloner Diamond is C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled bdcloner.exe and its approximative size is 24.89 MB (26095784 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Blue-Cloner Diamond. They occupy 39.27 MB (41175085
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (267.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (24.89 MB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.50 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (992.66 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
The current web page applies to Blue-Cloner Diamond version 22.214.171.1246
alone. For other Blue-Cloner Diamond versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is an application offered by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Blue-Cloner Diamond from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply activate the Search field and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". The Blue-Cloner Diamond app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Blue-Cloner Diamond, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Blue-Cloner Diamond that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blue-Cloner Diamond using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-25 22:51:01.343