Blue-Cloner Diamond is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your systemOpenCloner Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on OpenCloner Inc.. More information about the application Blue-Cloner Diamond can be seen at http://www.opencloner.com
. Blue-Cloner Diamond is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Blue-Cloner Diamond's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe. Blue-Cloner Diamond's main file takes around 87.62 MB (91873984 bytes) and is called bdcloner.exe.
The executables below are part of Blue-Cloner Diamond. They occupy an average of 102.20 MB (107160317
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (267.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (87.62 MB)
- checkcuda.exe (23.16 KB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.83 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (836.16 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.522
of Blue-Cloner Diamond. You can find here a few links to other Blue-Cloner Diamond versions:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is an application marketed by OpenCloner Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Blue-Cloner Diamond using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply click the Search field and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". The Blue-Cloner Diamond application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Blue-Cloner Diamond, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After removing Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Blue-Cloner Diamond which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Blue-Cloner Diamond with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-04 04:33:51.777