This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your systemOpenCloner Inc.
. Open here
for more info on OpenCloner Inc.. Click on http://www.opencloner.com
to get more information about Blue-Cloner Diamond on OpenCloner Inc.'s website. Blue-Cloner Diamond is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Blue-Cloner Diamond by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. bdcloner.exe is the Blue-Cloner Diamond's main executable file and it takes circa 5.90 MB (6191840 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Blue-Cloner Diamond. They occupy 43.18 MB (45272869
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (267.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (5.90 MB)
- BlurayRipper.exe (10.01 MB)
- BurnTool.exe (6.81 MB)
- checkcuda.exe (23.16 KB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.83 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- PlayerPlugIn.exe (2.52 MB)
- ruhd.exe (1.55 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (836.16 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1246
of Blue-Cloner Diamond. You can find here a few links to other Blue-Cloner Diamond releases:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is an application offered by OpenCloner Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Blue-Cloner Diamond from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". If it exists on your system the Blue-Cloner Diamond app will be found automatically. When you click Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Blue-Cloner Diamond, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Blue-Cloner Diamond that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-26 02:01:40.410