This web page is about Blue-Cloner Diamond for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your PCOpenCloner Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on OpenCloner Inc.. You can read more about about Blue-Cloner Diamond at http://www.opencloner.com
. Usually the Blue-Cloner Diamond program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner-Diamond folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner-Diamond\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. bdcloner.exe is the Blue-Cloner Diamond's primary executable file and it takes circa 22.36 MB (23448576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Blue-Cloner Diamond. They occupy 32.94 MB (34540421
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (265.55 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (22.36 MB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (2.21 MB)
- feedback.exe (2.89 MB)
- GACall.exe (35.55 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (992.66 KB)
This web page is about Blue-Cloner Diamond version 188.8.131.520
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Blue-Cloner Diamond:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is a program released by OpenCloner Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". If it is installed on your PC the Blue-Cloner Diamond program will be found very quickly. When you select Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Blue-Cloner Diamond, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner-Diamond\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After removing Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Blue-Cloner Diamond which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blue-Cloner Diamond using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 09:22:20.807