You can find on this page details on how to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your computerOpenCloner Inc.
. You can find out more on OpenCloner Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.opencloner.com
if you want to read more on Blue-Cloner Diamond on OpenCloner Inc.'s page. Blue-Cloner Diamond is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond. bdcloner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.81 MB (6088888 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Blue-Cloner Diamond. They occupy about 20.54 MB (21535477
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (267.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (5.81 MB)
- checkcuda.exe (23.16 KB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.83 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (992.66 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.118
of Blue-Cloner Diamond. For other Blue-Cloner Diamond versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is a program marketed by OpenCloner Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". If it exists on your system the Blue-Cloner Diamond program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Blue-Cloner Diamond, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The publisher is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After removing Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Blue-Cloner Diamond which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blue-Cloner Diamond using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-07 19:54:09.673