Blue-Cloner Diamond is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your computerOpenCloner Inc.
. Open here
for more info on OpenCloner Inc.. More data about the program Blue-Cloner Diamond can be found at http://www.opencloner.com
. Blue-Cloner Diamond is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond. The application's main executable file is titled bdcloner.exe and it has a size of 87.04 MB (91268264 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Blue-Cloner Diamond. They occupy about 101.66 MB (106599637
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (267.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (87.04 MB)
- checkcuda.exe (23.16 KB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.72 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (992.66 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.00.0.822
of Blue-Cloner Diamond. You can find below info on other releases of Blue-Cloner Diamond:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is a program released by OpenCloner Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Blue-Cloner Diamond from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply activate the Search field and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". If it exists on your system the Blue-Cloner Diamond application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Blue-Cloner Diamond, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Blue-Cloner Diamond which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-11 22:54:12.540