Blue-Cloner Diamond is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your systemOpenCloner Inc.
. More data about OpenCloner Inc. can be read here
. Please follow http://www.opencloner.com
if you want to read more on Blue-Cloner Diamond on OpenCloner Inc.'s website. Blue-Cloner Diamond is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Blue-Cloner Diamond is C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins001.exe. bdcloner.exe is the Blue-Cloner Diamond's main executable file and it occupies circa 5.91 MB (6192320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Blue-Cloner Diamond. They occupy about 60.28 MB (63212621
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (267.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (5.91 MB)
- BlurayRipper.exe (10.08 MB)
- BurnTool.exe (6.88 MB)
- checkcuda.exe (23.16 KB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.83 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- PlayerPlugIn.exe (2.52 MB)
- ruhd.exe (1.55 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins001.exe (836.16 KB)
- ruhd.exe (1.55 MB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
- BlurayRipper.exe (10.07 MB)
- BurnTool.exe (6.89 MB)
This web page is about Blue-Cloner Diamond version 188.8.131.523
alone. You can find below a few links to other Blue-Cloner Diamond releases:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is a program marketed by OpenCloner Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply activate the Search field and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". The Blue-Cloner Diamond app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Blue-Cloner Diamond, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The software company is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After removing Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Blue-Cloner Diamond which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 22:40:24.057