You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your PCOpenCloner Inc.
. You can read more on OpenCloner Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Blue-Cloner Diamond can be seen at http://www.opencloner.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner-Diamond folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner-Diamond\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond. The application's main executable file is named bdcloner.exe and its approximative size is 70.62 MB (74052776 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Blue-Cloner Diamond. They take an average of 82.79 MB (86815901
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (265.55 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (70.62 MB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (2.89 MB)
- GACall.exe (35.55 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (992.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Blue-Cloner Diamond version 126.96.36.1990
only. For other Blue-Cloner Diamond versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is a program released by OpenCloner Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". If it is installed on your PC the Blue-Cloner Diamond app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Blue-Cloner Diamond, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner-Diamond\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Blue-Cloner Diamond that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-20 10:43:01.873