This web page is about Blue-Cloner Diamond for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your PCOpenCloner Inc.
. You can find out more on OpenCloner Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about Blue-Cloner Diamond can be seen at http://www.opencloner.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Blue-Cloner Diamond's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe. Blue-Cloner Diamond's main file takes about 5.81 MB (6089920 bytes) and is called bdcloner.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Blue-Cloner Diamond. They take about 20.54 MB (21536509
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (267.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (5.81 MB)
- checkcuda.exe (23.16 KB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.83 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (992.66 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.529
of Blue-Cloner Diamond. You can find below info on other releases of Blue-Cloner Diamond:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is an application by OpenCloner Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Blue-Cloner Diamond with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". The Blue-Cloner Diamond app will be found automatically. When you click Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Blue-Cloner Diamond, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Blue-Cloner Diamond which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-02 19:45:12.800