You can find on this page details on how to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond from your systemOpenCloner Inc.
. You can read more on OpenCloner Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Blue-Cloner Diamond can be found at http://www.opencloner.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Blue-Cloner Diamond by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. bdcloner.exe is the Blue-Cloner Diamond's primary executable file and it takes close to 6.69 MB (7020200 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Blue-Cloner Diamond. They take 21.10 MB (22122709
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (267.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (6.69 MB)
- checkcuda.exe (23.16 KB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.50 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (992.66 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
The current web page applies to Blue-Cloner Diamond version 184.108.40.2069
only. You can find below info on other versions of Blue-Cloner Diamond:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner Diamond is a program offered by OpenCloner Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Blue-Cloner Diamond is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Blue-Cloner Diamond or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blue-Cloner Diamond". If it exists on your system the Blue-Cloner Diamond application will be found very quickly. After you click Blue-Cloner Diamond in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Blue-Cloner Diamond, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blue-Cloner Diamond:
- The software company is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Blue-Cloner Diamond.
8. After uninstalling Blue-Cloner Diamond, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Blue-Cloner Diamond which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blue-Cloner Diamond with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Blue-Cloner Diamond by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Blue-Cloner Diamond supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-21 01:50:54.167