This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Room Arranger for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Room Arranger from your PCJan Adamec
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Jan Adamec. Click on http://www.roomarranger.com/
to get more information about Room Arranger on Jan Adamec's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Room Arranger is C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled RooArr.exe and its approximative size is 3.52 MB (3693112 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Room Arranger. They occupy about 3.62 MB (3800364
bytes) on disk.
- RooArr.exe (3.52 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.5.3
of Room Arranger. Click on the links below for other Room Arranger versions:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger is an application released by the software company Jan Adamec. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Room Arranger from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Room Arranger or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Room Arranger". If it is installed on your PC the Room Arranger program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Room Arranger in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Room Arranger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Room Arranger.
8. After removing Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Room Arranger that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Room Arranger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your PC, nor are we saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Room Arranger supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-28 06:29:33.233