Room Arranger is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Room Arranger from your computerJan Adamec
. Open here
for more details on Jan Adamec. More details about Room Arranger can be found at http://www.roomarranger.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Room Arranger. The program's main executable file occupies 6.10 MB (6399544 bytes) on disk and is called RooArr.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Room Arranger. They occupy about 12.44 MB (13039553
bytes) on disk.
- ra3dview.exe (6.23 MB)
- RooArr.exe (6.10 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.3.1
of Room Arranger. For other Room Arranger versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Room Arranger:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Room Arranger
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Room Arranger\texcache\tc.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Room Arranger.lnk
Room Arranger is an application marketed by the software company Jan Adamec. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Room Arranger with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Room Arranger or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Room Arranger". The Room Arranger app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Room Arranger in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Room Arranger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The software company is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Room Arranger.
8. After uninstalling Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Room Arranger which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Room Arranger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your PC, we are not saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Room Arranger supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 07:26:07.607