Room Arranger is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Room Arranger from your PCJan Adamec
. More information on Jan Adamec can be found here
. More information about the program Room Arranger can be found at http://www.roomarranger.com/
. Usually the Room Arranger program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Room Arranger by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 6.36 MB (6671416 bytes) on disk and is called ra3dview.exe.
Room Arranger installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.68 MB (13300161
bytes) on disk.
- ra3dview.exe (6.36 MB)
- RooArr.exe (6.22 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.83 KB)
The current web page applies to Room Arranger version 7.4.2
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Room Arranger:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger is a program marketed by Jan Adamec. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Room Arranger from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Room Arranger or simply activate the Search field and type in "Room Arranger". The Room Arranger program will be found very quickly. After you select Room Arranger in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Room Arranger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Room Arranger.
8. After uninstalling Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Room Arranger which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Room Arranger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your PC, nor are we saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Room Arranger in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 16:43:48.100