This page is about Room Arranger for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Room Arranger from your systemJan Adamec
. More information on Jan Adamec can be seen here
. Click on http://www.roomarranger.com/
to get more facts about Room Arranger on Jan Adamec's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Room Arranger directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Room Arranger. The program's main executable file is titled RooArr.exe and it has a size of 6.00 MB (6289464 bytes).
Room Arranger contains of the executables below. They take 11.70 MB (12271553
bytes) on disk.
- ra3dview.exe (5.60 MB)
- RooArr.exe (6.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.83 KB)
The current page applies to Room Arranger version 7.2.2
alone. For other Room Arranger versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger is an application by the software company Jan Adamec. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Room Arranger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Room Arranger or simply click the Search feature and type in "Room Arranger". If it is installed on your PC the Room Arranger app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Room Arranger in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Room Arranger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Room Arranger.
8. After uninstalling Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Room Arranger which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Room Arranger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your PC, nor are we saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Room Arranger supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 17:18:25.477