This page contains complete information on how to remove Room Arranger for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Room Arranger from your computerJan Adamec
. Further information on Jan Adamec can be seen here
. Click on http://www.roomarranger.com/
to get more data about Room Arranger on Jan Adamec's website. Usually the Room Arranger program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Room Arranger. The application's main executable file is called RooArr.exe and its approximative size is 5.28 MB (5536824 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Room Arranger. They occupy 10.99 MB (11518870
bytes) on disk.
- ra3dview.exe (5.60 MB)
- RooArr.exe (5.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.79 KB)
This web page is about Room Arranger version 7.1.2
only. Click on the links below for other Room Arranger versions:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger is an application released by Jan Adamec. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Room Arranger from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Room Arranger or simply activate the Search field and type in "Room Arranger". The Room Arranger application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Room Arranger in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Room Arranger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Room Arranger.
8. After uninstalling Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Room Arranger that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Room Arranger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your PC, nor are we saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Room Arranger in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 19:42:40.043