This info is about Room Arranger for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Room Arranger from your computerJan Adamec
. Further information on Jan Adamec can be found here
. Click on http://www.roomarranger.com/
to get more data about Room Arranger on Jan Adamec's website. Room Arranger is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Room Arranger is C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe. ra3dview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.36 MB (6671416 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Room Arranger. They occupy 10.00 MB (10483044
bytes) on disk.
- ra3dview.exe (6.36 MB)
- RooArr.exe (3.53 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.74 KB)
The current page applies to Room Arranger version 7.5.7
only. You can find below info on other versions of Room Arranger:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger is an application marketed by the software company Jan Adamec. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Room Arranger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Room Arranger or simply click the Search feature and type in "Room Arranger". If it exists on your system the Room Arranger program will be found very quickly. When you click Room Arranger in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Room Arranger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Room Arranger.
8. After removing Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Room Arranger which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Room Arranger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your computer, nor are we saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Room Arranger in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 09:02:50.060