You can find below details on how to remove Room Arranger for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Room Arranger from your systemJan Adamec
. More information about Jan Adamec can be read here
. Please open http://www.roomarranger.com/
if you want to read more on Room Arranger on Jan Adamec's web page. Room Arranger is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Room Arranger directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Room Arranger is C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.61 MB (3787320 bytes) on disk and is called RooArr.exe.
Room Arranger installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.71 MB (3894572
bytes) on disk.
- RooArr.exe (3.61 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.74 KB)
This info is about Room Arranger version 7.6.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Room Arranger releases:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger is a program offered by Jan Adamec. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Room Arranger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Room Arranger or simply click the Search field and type in "Room Arranger". If it is installed on your PC the Room Arranger app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Room Arranger in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Room Arranger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Room Arranger.
8. After uninstalling Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Room Arranger which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Room Arranger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your PC, nor are we saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Room Arranger supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 12:38:13.953