Room Arranger is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Room Arranger from your PCJan Adamec
. Open here
for more information on Jan Adamec. More information about Room Arranger can be found at http://www.roomarranger.com/
. Room Arranger is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Room Arranger is C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.24 MB (5493816 bytes) on disk and is named RooArr.exe.
The following executables are contained in Room Arranger. They take 25.06 MB (26276495
bytes) on disk.
- Keygen.exe (89.50 KB)
- Patch.exe (14.03 MB)
- ra3dview.exe (5.60 MB)
- RooArr.exe (5.24 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.3
of Room Arranger. For more Room Arranger versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger is an application marketed by Jan Adamec. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Room Arranger from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Room Arranger or simply click the Search feature and type in "Room Arranger". If it exists on your system the Room Arranger application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Room Arranger in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Room Arranger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Room Arranger.
8. After uninstalling Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Room Arranger that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Room Arranger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your PC, nor are we saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Room Arranger in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-11 08:06:23.793