This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Room Arranger for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Room Arranger from your systemJan Adamec
. More information about Jan Adamec can be read here
. Click on http://www.roomarranger.com/
to get more data about Room Arranger on Jan Adamec's website. Room Arranger is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Room Arranger is C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe. Room Arranger's primary file takes about 4.77 MB (4999680 bytes) and is named RooArr.exe.
Room Arranger contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.82 MB (5051849
bytes) on disk.
- RooArr.exe (4.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (50.95 KB)
This page is about Room Arranger version 6.0.3
only. You can find below a few links to other Room Arranger versions:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger is a program marketed by the software company Jan Adamec. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Room Arranger from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Room Arranger or simply click the Search feature and type in "Room Arranger". If it is installed on your PC the Room Arranger application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Room Arranger in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Room Arranger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Room Arranger.
8. After uninstalling Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Room Arranger that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Room Arranger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your PC, nor are we saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Room Arranger supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-27 18:44:35.393