Room Arranger is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Room Arranger from your computerJan Adamec
. Take a look here
for more info on Jan Adamec. You can see more info related to Room Arranger at http://www.roomarranger.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Room Arranger folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Room Arranger by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Room Arranger's main file takes about 2.97 MB (3109376 bytes) and is called RooArr.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Room Arranger. They take about 3.00 MB (3150601
bytes) on disk.
- RooArr.exe (2.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (40.26 KB)
This info is about Room Arranger version 5.02
alone. Click on the links below for other Room Arranger versions:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger is a program by Jan Adamec. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Room Arranger from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Room Arranger or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Room Arranger". If it is installed on your PC the Room Arranger application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Room Arranger in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Room Arranger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Room Arranger.
8. After removing Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Room Arranger that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Room Arranger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your PC, we are not saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Room Arranger supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-11 12:14:46.047