Room Arranger is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Room Arranger from your computerJan Adamec
. Open here
for more details on Jan Adamec. Detailed information about Room Arranger can be found at http://www.roomarranger.com/
. Room Arranger is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Room Arranger's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe. Room Arranger's main file takes about 6.00 MB (6289464 bytes) and its name is RooArr.exe.
The executable files below are part of Room Arranger. They occupy an average of 11.70 MB (12271553
bytes) on disk.
- ra3dview.exe (5.60 MB)
- RooArr.exe (6.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.83 KB)
This info is about Room Arranger version 7.2.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Room Arranger versions:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger is a program offered by Jan Adamec. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Room Arranger from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Room Arranger or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Room Arranger". The Room Arranger application will be found very quickly. After you click Room Arranger in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Room Arranger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The publisher is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Room Arranger.
8. After removing Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Room Arranger that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Room Arranger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your computer, nor are we saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Room Arranger supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-19 15:34:10.677