You can find below details on how to remove Room Arranger for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Room Arranger from your PCJan Adamec
. Go over here
for more information on Jan Adamec. More data about the app Room Arranger can be found at http://www.roomarranger.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Room Arranger is C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named RooArr.exe and it has a size of 6.00 MB (6291512 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Room Arranger. They take 11.71 MB (12273601
bytes) on disk.
- ra3dview.exe (5.60 MB)
- RooArr.exe (6.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.83 KB)
This web page is about Room Arranger version 7.2.5
alone. For other Room Arranger versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger is an application by Jan Adamec. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Room Arranger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Room Arranger or simply click the Search field and type in "Room Arranger". The Room Arranger program will be found automatically. When you select Room Arranger in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Room Arranger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The publisher is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Room Arranger.
8. After removing Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Room Arranger that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Room Arranger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your PC, nor are we saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Room Arranger supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 11:57:05.193