This page is about Room Arranger for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Room Arranger from your systemJan Adamec
. More information about Jan Adamec can be read here
. You can get more details about Room Arranger at http://www.roomarranger.com/
. Usually the Room Arranger program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Room Arranger by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 5.27 MB (5521976 bytes) on disk and is called RooArr.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Room Arranger. They occupy 10.97 MB (11504027
bytes) on disk.
- ra3dview.exe (5.60 MB)
- RooArr.exe (5.27 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.79 KB)
This data is about Room Arranger version 7.0.4
alone. You can find here a few links to other Room Arranger releases:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Room Arranger from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Room Arranger:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Room Arranger
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\RooArr.exe
Room Arranger is a program by Jan Adamec. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Room Arranger from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Room Arranger or simply activate the Search field and type in "Room Arranger". The Room Arranger program will be found automatically. After you select Room Arranger in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Room Arranger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The publisher is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Room Arranger.
8. After uninstalling Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Room Arranger that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Room Arranger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your computer, nor are we saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Room Arranger in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-15 14:19:59.490