This page is about Room Arranger for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Room Arranger from your systemJan Adamec
. More information about Jan Adamec can be read here
. You can get more details about Room Arranger at http://www.roomarranger.com/
. Usually the Room Arranger program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Room Arranger by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 5.27 MB (5521976 bytes) on disk and is called RooArr.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Room Arranger. They occupy 10.97 MB (11504027
bytes) on disk.
- ra3dview.exe (5.60 MB)
- RooArr.exe (5.27 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.79 KB)
This data is about Room Arranger version 7.0.4
alone. You can find here a few links to other Room Arranger releases:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Room Arranger from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Room Arranger:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Room Arranger
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\RooArr.exe
Room Arranger is a program by Jan Adamec. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Room Arranger from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Room Arranger or simply click the Search field and type in "Room Arranger". If it is installed on your PC the Room Arranger app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Room Arranger in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Room Arranger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Room Arranger.
8. After uninstalling Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Room Arranger that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Room Arranger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your computer, nor are we saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Room Arranger in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-15 14:19:59.490