This page contains thorough information on how to remove Room Arranger for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Room Arranger from your systemJan Adamec
. You can read more on Jan Adamec or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Room Arranger at http://www.roomarranger.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Room Arranger by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled RooArr.exe and occupies 5.28 MB (5536824 bytes).
Room Arranger is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.03 MB (11570070
bytes) on disk:
- ra3dview.exe (5.65 MB)
- RooArr.exe (5.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.79 KB)
The current web page applies to Room Arranger version 7.1.1
only. For other Room Arranger versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger is an application released by the software company Jan Adamec. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Room Arranger with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Room Arranger or simply click the Search field and type in "Room Arranger". If it exists on your system the Room Arranger app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Room Arranger in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Room Arranger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Room Arranger.
8. After removing Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Room Arranger which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Room Arranger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your PC, we are not saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Room Arranger supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 17:21:04.133