Room Arranger is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Room Arranger from your systemJan Adamec
. You can read more on Jan Adamec or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.roomarranger.com/
to get more details about Room Arranger on Jan Adamec's website. Room Arranger is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Room Arranger folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Room Arranger by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.52 MB (3692088 bytes) on disk and is named RooArr.exe.
Room Arranger contains of the executables below. They take 3.62 MB (3799340
bytes) on disk.
- RooArr.exe (3.52 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.5.4
of Room Arranger. You can find here a few links to other Room Arranger versions:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger is a program released by Jan Adamec. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Room Arranger from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Room Arranger or simply click the Search field and type in "Room Arranger". The Room Arranger application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Room Arranger in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Room Arranger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The software company is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Room Arranger.
8. After removing Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Room Arranger which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Room Arranger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your computer, we are not saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Room Arranger supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-11 00:20:52.807