This page is about Room Arranger for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Room Arranger from your systemJan Adamec
. More information about Jan Adamec can be read here
. You can see more info on Room Arranger at http://www.roomarranger.com/
. Room Arranger is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Room Arranger directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Room Arranger is "C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.92 MB (3059200 bytes) on disk and is labeled RooArr.exe.
The executable files below are part of Room Arranger. They take an average of 2.96 MB (3100425
bytes) on disk.
- RooArr.exe (2.92 MB)
- uninstall.exe (40.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.01
of Room Arranger. Click on the links below for other Room Arranger versions:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger is an application released by the software company Jan Adamec. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Room Arranger from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Room Arranger or simply click the Search field and type in "Room Arranger". If it is installed on your PC the Room Arranger program will be found automatically. When you click Room Arranger in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Room Arranger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Room Arranger.
8. After uninstalling Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Room Arranger that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Room Arranger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your PC, we are not saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Room Arranger supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-15 15:16:32.607