Room Arranger is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Room Arranger from your systemJan Adamec
. You can find out more on Jan Adamec or check for application updates here
. More information about Room Arranger can be found at http://www.roomarranger.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Room Arranger. RooArr.exe is the Room Arranger's main executable file and it takes close to 6.00 MB (6289464 bytes) on disk.
Room Arranger installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.70 MB (12271553
bytes) on disk.
- ra3dview.exe (5.60 MB)
- RooArr.exe (6.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.2.3
of Room Arranger. You can find below a few links to other Room Arranger releases:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger is an application released by Jan Adamec. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Room Arranger from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Room Arranger or simply click the Search field and type in "Room Arranger". If it exists on your system the Room Arranger application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Room Arranger in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Room Arranger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Room Arranger.
8. After uninstalling Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Room Arranger which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Room Arranger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your PC, nor are we saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Room Arranger in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-25 15:51:41.673