Room Arranger is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Room Arranger from your PCJan Adamec
. You can read more on Jan Adamec or check for application updates here
. More details about Room Arranger can be found at http://www.roomarranger.com/
. Room Arranger is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Room Arranger's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named RooArr.exe and occupies 6.10 MB (6400568 bytes).
Room Arranger contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.33 MB (12933057
bytes) on disk.
- ra3dview.exe (6.13 MB)
- RooArr.exe (6.10 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.3.0
of Room Arranger. You can find below info on other application versions of Room Arranger:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger is a program released by the software company Jan Adamec. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Room Arranger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Room Arranger or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Room Arranger". If it exists on your system the Room Arranger program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Room Arranger in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Room Arranger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Room Arranger.
8. After uninstalling Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Room Arranger which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Room Arranger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your computer, we are not saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Room Arranger in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-26 11:25:30.233