This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Room Arranger for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Room Arranger from your computerJan Adamec
. More information on Jan Adamec can be found here
. Click on http://www.roomarranger.com/
to get more data about Room Arranger on Jan Adamec's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Room Arranger. Room Arranger's primary file takes about 4.07 MB (4270648 bytes) and its name is RooArr.exe.
Room Arranger contains of the executables below. They take 4.18 MB (4378207
bytes) on disk.
- RooArr.exe (4.07 MB)
- uninstall.exe (105.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.0
of Room Arranger. For other Room Arranger versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Room Arranger from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Room Arranger when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Room Arranger
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Room Arranger
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\imageformats\qgif.dll
- C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\imageformats\qjpeg.dll
- C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\imageformats\qwbmp.dll
- C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\platforms\qwindows.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adasoft\Room Arranger x64
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Room Arranger x64
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Room Arranger x64\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Room Arranger x64\UninstallString
Room Arranger is an application marketed by Jan Adamec. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Room Arranger from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Room Arranger or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Room Arranger". If it is installed on your PC the Room Arranger program will be found automatically. After you click Room Arranger in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Room Arranger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Room Arranger.
8. After uninstalling Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Room Arranger that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Room Arranger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your PC, we are not saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Room Arranger in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 17:57:30.197