Room Arranger is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Room Arranger from your systemJan Adamec
. You can read more on Jan Adamec or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.roomarranger.com/
to get more facts about Room Arranger on Jan Adamec's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Room Arranger is C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.52 MB (3694136 bytes) on disk and is called RooArr.exe.
Room Arranger installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.63 MB (3801388
bytes) on disk.
- RooArr.exe (3.52 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.74 KB)
The current page applies to Room Arranger version 7.5.5
only. Click on the links below for other Room Arranger versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you want to remove Room Arranger from your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Room Arranger's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Room Arranger
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Room Arranger
- C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\Click Me.reg
- C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\imageformats\qgif.dll
- C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\imageformats\qjpeg.dll
- C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\imageformats\qwbmp.dll
Room Arranger is a program marketed by Jan Adamec. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Room Arranger from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Room Arranger or simply click the Search feature and type in "Room Arranger". If it exists on your system the Room Arranger program will be found very quickly. When you click Room Arranger in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Room Arranger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The software company is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Room Arranger.
8. After removing Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Room Arranger that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Room Arranger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your computer, nor are we saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Room Arranger supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 03:09:20.120