This page is about Room Arranger for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Room Arranger from your computerJan Adamec
. Additional info about Jan Adamec can be found here
. More data about the software Room Arranger can be seen at http://www.roomarranger.com/
. Usually the Room Arranger application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Room Arranger is C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 6.15 MB (6452792 bytes) on disk and is titled RooArr.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Room Arranger. They take 12.62 MB (13231553
bytes) on disk.
- ra3dview.exe (6.36 MB)
- RooArr.exe (6.15 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.83 KB)
The current page applies to Room Arranger version 7.4.1
only. For more Room Arranger versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger is a program marketed by the software company Jan Adamec. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Room Arranger from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Room Arranger or simply activate the Search field and type in "Room Arranger". The Room Arranger application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Room Arranger in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Room Arranger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The publisher is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Room Arranger.
8. After uninstalling Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Room Arranger which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Room Arranger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your computer, nor are we saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Room Arranger in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 12:20:14.427